Welcome to UB Student Health Services Patient Portal
During our transition to a new electronic health record system, the Patient Portal will be unavailable from 6/3/22 through 6/7/22. We anticipate the Portal to open again on Tuesday morning 6/8 if the transition is completed as planned.
You may login using your UBIT Name and Password. Once logged in you will have access to online services such as:
- Secure communication with Providers
- Obtain immunization records
- Upload Covid-19 vaccine documents or a completed exemption request form
- Exemption request forms can be found at https://www.buffalo.edu/studentlife/who-we-are/departments/health/immunization-covid.html
- Complete Telehealth Consent Form
- Complete Annual Self-Attestation of Health (for students in health-related programs only)
We are committed to protecting your personal information. Data that you provide cannot be viewed by anyone else on the web and is securely maintained by industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and decryption technology. We do not share your information without your written consent.
Please note: only currently registered UB students have access to their portal. If you are not yet registered for classes and need to submit your Covid vaccine documents, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: the portal may be unavailable occasional evenings between 5pm & 10pm EST during updates. Please try again the following day.